Advocates for Access aids in improving the lives of individuals with blindness and low vision through advocacy, education, research, technology, and independence in the home and community.
Individuals experiencing visual impairments of blindness or low vision due to cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, macular degeneration are eligible for services.
Services include, but not limited to:
- Daily living skills training
- Orientation & Mobility Training
- Communication Skills Training
- Assistive Technology Devices/Aids
- Counseling (peer, individual, group)