For companies working toward more inclusive and diverse workplaces, Advocates for Access offers fee-based services to assist companies in accommodating people with disabilities. We consult with companies and then develop highly customized programs that address each organization’s particular needs. We provide programs of any length from half-day to full-week to long-term assistance, depending on the need. Our goals are to help companies:
- Reach an often-untapped group of educated, skilled, and qualified workers.
- Modify workplace policies that impede recruitment and retention of people with disabilities.
- Provide practical and economical approaches to accommodating people with disabilities in the office.
- Comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other disability civil rights laws.
- Raise awareness about people with disabilities and individual disability issues.
- For more information or to take advantage of our corporate services, call the office at 309.682.3500.